View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2017, 02:27 AM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Blood Scars Wolf Pack (Therian Wolf Pack)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post
Human Name: Ethan (mai real name)

Wolf Name: Jimin (haha i know like the kpop dude)

Human Look: boop! 4’ 10” with kinda long mint-green hair, brown eyes and pale skin. has a pretty basic sense of fashion

Wolf Look: boop!

Human Perso: Pretty shy and introverted, doesn’t like talking to strangers. Pretty talkative towards friends though still slightly shy. Always likes to crack a joke, having a good sense of humor. Very compassionate and kind.

Wolf Perso: More outgoing, loving to talk to anyone. Likes to take charge and be a leader. Very loving and kind to anyone. Very respectful and honest. Very brave and willing to put himself in danger. He is confident but never brags. He knows when to be serious and when he can be funny.

Wolf Gear: Bushy and fairly long brown tail with a black stripe and tail-tip and reddish-brown ears. Wears yellow wolf contacts and a black collar with a tag that says Jimin on it.
Accepted. I will choose who is the alpha male after more people join and I have more people to choose from. But since I like Really Really Really Love BTS.....I love Jimin lol. You may have a shot just of me fangirling. lol
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!

Last edited by HwangHarin; October 21st, 2017 at 02:38 AM.