View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2017, 02:32 AM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Blood Scars Wolf Pack (Therian Wolf Pack)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post

Human Name: Axel Willam Collens

Wolf Name: Fenris
Norse: Mythical monster wolf

Human Looks: Ace has black messy hair, like bed hair. He wears a bandana wrapped around his hands, and jeans. A monster undershirt but has a black with a white wolf on the back hood on, which is a bit big on him. He has somewhat tanish skin, with freckles and golden eyes. Three piercings on each ear.

Wolf Looks: Boop

Human Perso: Ace is known as the `lone wolf` in the school, rude to anyone who talks to him. They either keep away or try to pry in, which he doesn't approve of. They see him as a rebellious, and mysterious. More studdborn than ever to prove to the teachers that they don't own him, Ace will not be bossed around. This is why he stays out of packs most of the time, he is confident and way too blunt for his own good..

Wolf Perso: Fenris is just quiet, but still blunt. Following his mystery and rebellious way, he will often start up a agruement with someone just to prove he is right. Fenris isn't as studdborn, but still is. He is a great listener and someone you can vent or rant to. Not judging but he'll say what is in his mind, which isn't really pleasant. In battle, Fenris is not the same. He is wild, and a brute. You can't control him, he `plays` with them until he gets bored. This is what earn him his name Fenris won't admit to it but he loves others to fear him...

Wolf Gear: Clipped Ears

Other: Huh, I actually know what one is.

Accepted. For your rank. I would say you are very strong, so a fighter.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!

Last edited by HwangHarin; October 21st, 2017 at 02:37 AM.