View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2017, 03:04 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

@wolybro
The small framed brown tabby cat stared at her paws as she slunk through the tall pines, her tail and head low and fur unkempt. Her amber eyes were narrowed and dark with unwavering dislike as she cast the occasional glance towards her mentor, Tawnymouth. She wondered how training would go, but had no real preference as long as it was quick and to the point. She hoped that it would be over soon, and she also hoped that she could learn as much as possible as soon as possible. Pausing, the young molly tasted the air, but could only smell sap, pine needles and a hint of the earth that lay buried beneath. She closed her eyes, her head turned upwards like most do when thinking of StarClan. However, she was not thinking of StarClan, but rather, the Dark Forest, the place she yearned to go, if only for a heartbeat. That was where her mother was, and she hoped that the rest were either there or alive. Taking a deep breath, Tawnypaw opened her eyes, her ears angled back, and continued on. She looked again towards Tawnymouth, wondering what was going through the warrior's mind at the moment.
Tawnymouth slipped into the Shadowclan training ground. It had been awhile since she had an apprentice, too long infact, but she was glad now. Yellow hues stared back at the shecat, her ear twitching and glazing over their unkept fur. "If you needed more time to groom yourself before leaving camp, I would've let you." her words were blunt but weren't trying to be insulting. She wanted to start training with a good start today,not just pointing out her fur. "Today is going to be a bit of a review. What can you tell me about Shadowclans fighting strengths?" she mewed. She wanted her apprentice to be the best their was,knowing the clans strengths and weaknesses front and back.