View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2018, 05:21 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The dark tom gave a yelp of surprise as Fawnskip launched herself at him, pushing him down. The tom went down harder then he had thought he was going to, but didn't make any type of movement to stop it - not that he would have really been able to if he had tried. His tail twitched back and forth against the grass, and all he could think about was Fawnskip. On top of him now, her scent completely surrounding him, the territory forgotten in this one moment. Pretty she cats - those who absolutely knew that they were and used that - never treated him like this. Obsidiansky was fairly handsome, he definitely wouldn't stand out if he were to be among other black cats, but among cats of different pelt sizes and colors, he would be one of the ones who would likely stand out a little more.

"Uh... hello," He mewed, looking up at Fawnskip, his dark eyes meeting her golden ones. Fawnskip. Her pretty pelt, with all it's mixed colors, her golden eyes, her welcoming voice and warmth and all of that... it was so different then what Obsidiansky was used to. He was one hundred percent, positively, absolutely infatuated with the idea of her right then. Infatuation was different then love, it wasn't healthy - and Obsidiansky knew it. He was going to have to tread very carefully. Perhaps dealing with Sagewhisker and Canineheart had ruined his platonic outlook on things, but at the moment, Obsidiansky didn't care. "So, you gonna get off me or am I just that comfortable?" The dark tom asked, squirming a little bit, the half-discomforted, half-moony gaze in his eyes fading to one of warmth and fondness.

It wasn't hard to be fond of Fawnskip, she was one of those cats that it was just easy to get along with for him. When she wasn't flirting. He had forgotten about his troubles for the moment being, glad to just be out here with a potential new - friend. Friend, friend, friend. Obsidiansky repeated the word over and over, trying to drill it into his mind. Cats like him didn't end up with cats like her, it just wasn't the type of thing that could happen. She deserved someone who could give her the time of her life all the time, keep up with her, make her really happy. And while Obsidiansky wasn't thinking right, even in the deepest parts of his mind, there was a small stirring... I could do that. Whatever was happening, Obsidiansky was going to just watch and wait and see where it went.
Fawnskip had been in a similar position before - with a certain ginger-pelted tomcat, but she hadn't been the one towering above. She considered leaning down in a flirtatious manner and perhaps pressing her nose to his, but something convinced her otherwise. She wasn't looking to scare Obsidiansky away, and she was sure such a bold action would do just that. Instead, she only gazed directly down at him, an amused and warm gleam shimmering in her golden eyes. With a paw on either side of the dark-pelted tom's head, she could easily take action... Instead, Fawnskip laughed, her eyes squinting as the corners of her lips curled upward. ``I don't know..`` she trailed off in a teasing tone, ``I'm very comfortable just where I am.``

She then rolled to her side, releasing a quiet huff as her back hit the ground. Fawnskip's paws were folded against her chest and her hind legs were sprawled out. Her tail-tip twitched casually, and a distant smile was stretched across her muzzle. She was careful not to lie too close to Obsidiansky, but also not too far. She was close enough where their close proximity offered her warmth but not too close to the point where their pelts touched.

Fawnskip needed someone to fuel her fire, not put it out. However, she was a forest fire, uncontrollable and unpredictable. Until her fire eased she wouldn't be looking for a long-time partner, and she didn't expect her fire to calm down - not even slightly - for quite some time. Obsidiansky didn't seem like the type to challenge her fire, but that didn't mean he couldn't be a fling. And maybe, although she had bad intentions, Fawnskip could change his life for the better. ``What do you think your future looks like?``

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 11th, 2018 at 05:21 PM.