View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2018, 07:21 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

@Duskflight

Blazingstar padded into the leaders den behind Grousestar. His fur hid the heat beneath his pelt from the eyes that locked onto him while entering the camp. Once he was within the SkyClan leader's den, he sat down near the entrance, but far enough in that his words won't drift for wandering ears. "I've asked you before and I'm coming to you again, I need you to agree to an alliance with WindClan," he spoke, his voice hinting at the desperate need for this alliance. He decided to leave ShadowClan's name out of it because he didn't want to upset Goldenstar by dragging the tom around everywhere. "ThunderClan isn't as much as a concern since Snowstar's passing, Fallenstar has started to act out and lash at us now," he spoke, his gaze narrowing a little, knowing that Grousestar would assume he was talking about the gathering where a warrior was killed. "Fallenstar has become aggressive and if he were to attack, WindClan needs help from an ally.." he spoke, trailing off to listen to anything Grousestar wanted to say already.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL