View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2018, 09:18 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

@Suspiciousmindz

Flicking his ear in dismissal as the other leader chose to situate himself more towards the entrance as opposed to the nest by him. He wasn't sure how to take the gesture. Did the tom not have the guts to sit nearer to him and talk about his proposal? Did the tom not actually trust him?
The brown tabby forced the thoughts from his head to listen to what he was already prepared to hear. He didn't speak, instead, he let the Windclan leader continue on. All the points he figured would be mentioned, were mentioned. This proposal went exactly as he thought it might. Windclan was desperate for an ally before Riverclan became too much of a problem.
"Forgive me if I sound at all rude Blazingstar, but, well.. Your pitch was a tad predictable."
Grousestar offered a light smile before turning his gaze distractedly towards the wall in front of him, exhaling just loudly enough for the other leader to hear it, a sigh of sorts.
"It's not a bad idea. No. But.. Again, forgive if I sound conceded at all. What has Skyclan to gain from it?" Now his gaze returned to the golden tabby, his head tilting just slightly. "We fight with you if Fallenstar decides to send his clan against yours. There's a possibility I lose warriors over it. And then... What? What have I to show my clan for that? Aside from grief of course."
His tail flicked slowly back and forth. I will agree to his alliance, but let me see if there's any possibility of gaining something... It was a strange thought to cross his mind, but he desired for nothing more than to strengthen and keep Skyclan thriving and happy. That, and he didn't want Blazingstar to think his favor was so easily won. Even if he was an apparently nice tom.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?