View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 12:04 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Pokémon: Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

(I'm not gonna be on for the rest of the week. I'm going through some things with friends and my other friends aren't being as supportive as I'd hope they'd be)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Kai gazed at Anvi, unimpressed as she stepped in front of her Sylveon. "Well, if you followed me, you know very well that I don't care injuring a trainer." He said and then approached her and grabbed her wrist before pulling her alone. "Then don't make me wait, and I sure hope you're strong inside, because it isn't pretty." He added and kept pulling her along, like he had said, he didn't want to be slowed down by someone, so he was gonna pull her along, he glanced at her over his shoulder. "And if you're slowing me down, I'm picking you up, no kidding there." He added, a slight smile forming on his face as he said that. @Equinox
(Hey, I'm back. Sorry it took me so long to reply, everything's all right now!)

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to this metal-head over here." She jerked a thumb at the Metagross, then yelped as he grabbed her wrist. She used her free hand to return Sylveon to its Pokéball and continued to glare at Kai. "Tch. I've got the strongest will of anyone on this island," she said. She wrenched her wrist out of his grip and winced as she almost hit herself in the face. "And you will not drag me along, I can walk, and you most CERTAINLY will NOT carry me. Are we clear?" She shot him a steely glare.