View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 04:43 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Cherrypaw was lazily splayed across her nest in the apprentice's den. She was bored and left without anything to do. Actually, that wasn't quite correct. There were plenty of things for Cherrypaw to do, but she didn't feel like doing any of them. It was a strange mood for the white she-cat to be in. Her Clanmates often scolded her for bouncing off the walls. She'd be unable to count the amount of times that another cat had placed their tail over her mouth so that she'd finally just shut up. When she wasn't being annoying, she was working hard. Training, hunting, border patrols. But now, alone in the apprentice's den, Cherrypaw struggled to find the motivation to get on her paws and do something productive. Productivity aside, she couldn't find it in her to do much of anything at the moment.

Groaning, Cherrypaw flopped to the right so that she was laying on her flank. Her long whiskers brushed the floor, making her wrinkle her nose for a moment before readjusting. She blinked her blue eyes, absentmindedly gazing into the opening of the den. She tried to focus on the mews of her Clanmates, but couldn't even do that for more than a heartbeat. The apprentice was even finding it hard to focus on simple noises. She tugged on part of her nest with her claw and ripped it away, frustration getting the best of her.

What an awful feeling this is, Cherrypaw thought to herself.

@Lonestar23
A ginger tom entered the apprentice's den, his fur groomed neatly, and his eyes sparkling with mischief. Foxpaw was often found here in the middle of the day - the mornings and early evenings were when he worked the hardest, and his mentor wasn't too dedicated to giving him a schedule, so he ended up seeking her out and reminding her about training or just training by himself, or forgetting it altogether. Anyways, Foxpaw was in here for one reason or another, and he settled into a nearby nest, making himself comfortable. The scent of the apprentice who had been here before was one of infection, fear, and discomfort. Those things overpowered the natural SkyClan scent and their own unique scent, which he could just faintly identify as something berryish. Foxpaw was uncomfortable in this nest, but it was giving him the perfect view and conversational spot for the only other cat in the den... a cat he recognized as Cherrypaw. He remembered her becoming an apprentice, and remembered thinking she was quite pretty - he'd been about nine moons old at the time. Eight or nine, it was hard for him to remember. "If it isn't our local princess. How are you, beautiful?" The tom mewed. His flirting skills could still use some work, and his voice still hadn't quite matured into a lower one (unlike his brother's, whose more masculine voice and dark, moody personality seemed to attract more she cats then repulse them) but Foxpaw was a fairly handsome cat. He was confident he could woo whoever he wanted to - though breaking someone's heart was not in the cards for Foxpaw. He had never thought he would do that. He'd never planned on getting that far before. And he was terrified that someday he would end up breaking someone's heart.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.