Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Default The Territory of an Otter [OPEN!]

(reposted bc accidentally put an icon)

Ottersplash
Brown she-cat with darker point markings and yellow eyes
Purrks: Shadow Fiend, Active

"Those filthy RiverClanners!"

Ottersplash scowled, sitting in her makeshift of a den. She was far enough away from clan territory that she wouldn't be found by the clans, but close enough that she could still return to the clans and do as she pleased. Except she couldn't really do what she pleased. It was far too dangerous to go into the clans territory, so she had been hiding out here, hiding in solitude.

She growled. "How am I ever going to continue with my plans if I can't even step paw in the clans territory!" she spat. Someone started approaching Ottersplash without her realizing, she just kept scratching lines into the dirt and grumbling to herself, completely unaware.

(I have a plan for this, basically, I just need someone to help Otter realize what she did, cus she's blinded by anger and hate right now, and she doesn't really even know what she did. Otter is . . . a good cat at heart, but she just can't get over an incident that happened in her past, which I won't be going over. But anyways, just give me someone brave enough to confront Otter about it, and help her! Otter also won't attack your charrie!)

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

This space is empty and filled with dust.

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably

Last edited by Snowyfeathr; March 11th, 2024 at 02:20 PM.