Thread: [Multi-Faction] TC/RC Raid Battle Partner Finder
View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2024, 07:45 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: TC/RC Raid Battle Partner Finder

I’m looking to throw Drizzlecloud into the fray! With a few restrictions and requirements, however.

What I’m looking for in your cat… Your cat is out for blood! So much so that they’ve attacked a medicine cat(This can be for any reason, I’m not picky). Essentially, I’m looking for your cat to pin an unexpecting Drizzlecloud, and get her a bit roughed up by giving her some good ol’ head trauma–I’m looking for her to get a concussion as well as for her to completely lose her hearing entirely. I’m thinking your cat could essentially pin Drizz to the ground and just keep bashing her downwards, smacking her head on the ground repeatedly until the damage is done. Other injuries are up for interpretation, but I have a sort of idea for how her injuries will go so if I accept your offer I’ll pm/vm you.

But, this isn’t an opportunity to get your shots in on her without any repercussions. I want Drizzlecloud to inflict a grievous wound on your cat in return, and this wound will sort of cause a stand-still in the interaction, causing both of them to flee with the realization of the severity of both of their injuries. (Drizzlecloud’s concussion/hearing loss/whatever other injuries we may discuss and whatever we decide on for your cat’s injuries.)

The fight would be a tie. Anyways! Lemme know if you’re interested teehee

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!