View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 09:26 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default The wedding of the Mad and Homesick (invite only)

“To think a mad guy like once a flirt now captured within the beautiful webs of love that i did not foresee. My very name broken and madness seems less of what I am thanks to you my love. For this I asked you you marry This fixed sane man, and with the fast beating of my heart and the thoughts moving in my head like the winds of a tornado, as they sudden stop. They were quickly replaced with pure joy and excitement for the answer you gave.
Yes I do”
Such a beautiful thing love is and still I’m shocked that a flirt like me even captured a beautiful girl like her! Well enough talk and quotes. I’m getting married and here’s the wedding!
It’s a normal wedding really... by a lake of a cabin the home of madness owns. As the maker of madness they gave us the best place for our wedding so here we are!
Like the title says invite only :3 and they should know their roles so please just pop in and stuff.

For those watching it’s an Time I say something more about myself. I will never be using Sasuke or Killer or anyone of madness. In fact I’m using myself and my nickname since my real name is too hard to say.
I hope you enjoy your time here my dear friends and loved ones. And for those who loved me sorry ladies I’m taken!
@hiraeth is it good enough or more my love? :3

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:25 PM.