View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2016, 01:46 AM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post

Clearing his throat at once, Aetherwing narrowed up, standing firm and proud, proud enough to be American, staring down into the eyes of his apprentice, he could only let his expression remain the same for so long, eye firm and unyielding for almost a minute before he snickered and looked away, "Oooh you should have seen the look on your face, it's almost as if you were wrong..." His voice quieting down he he waited a moment before smiling, "You were right, at least partially enough to pass the test!" He commented out with a smile on his face.

"I-I don't know if I want to grow up to deal with more toms like him then." Skyepaw mumbled a little more happy to have the quiet shy Bramblestripe as her mentor.
Mistypaw stared at him with a blank expression, before her ears twitched simultaneously and she pulled them back with a deep set frown. "Wha-" She uttered unable to understand what kind of mentor she'd been assigned. "Huh?"

Bramblestripe gave a sigh, and shook her head. "Train-ing pla-pla-ace," she instructed, trying to rescue the apprentices from the jokes that were sure to come next from the tom. "Talk along the-the way." She swept her tail, and refused to wait around any longer. Urging them on, she started towards the camp exit, and the path that would take them to where they trained. Mistypaw glanced between her mentor and the departing rosy brown one, and slowly crept after the female.