View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2016, 11:07 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

@toothlost!

Flicking his ears, Yarrowpounce carefully settled down at the edge of the clearing with a mouse between his paws, his face a bit blank before a meager smile touched his lips, eyes blinking as he leaned his head down to sniff at his mouse, murmuring a quiet thank you to Starclan before gently beginning to pluck off the fur from the deceased rodent.
A lot of things have been happening in Skyclan, in terms of changes in leadership. He had been saddened to hear that his half-brother Lemonstar had all but disappeared soon after his rise to leadership, but luckily enough another cat was quick to take the spot so that the clan wouldn't crumble away into nothing. All he could do was hope that this cat wouldn't disappear as well, it almost appeared to be a curse on the Skyclan leadership, at least to Yarrowpounce anyways, but he'd never say that to anyone. But Grousestar, he seemed like a friendly, good-hearted cat, if he happened to stick around then he'd likely do a good job at being the leader of the clan.

After plucking off all of the fur from the mouse, the white furred tom with brown patches would pause, licking his lips. There was something bigger working on his mind though, it was the disappearance of the one cat who.. Who well, made him happy, made him comfortable. He hadn't seen Willowrain in moons and honestly, it's been tearing him apart inside. Had his awkwardness driven away another cat? That's what it seemed like to him.
Just when he thought he had a chance at maybe having a mate, it was ripped away.
Blinking at the thought, he flicked an ear, trying to dismiss him, but to be truthful, that's all he could think about. Sometimes it made him cry at night because he truly did think he had a chance with her. Wrinkling his nose, he blinked back tears and shook his head. No crying, you should have expected it anyways.
Leaning his head down, he would take a small bite out of the mouse, staring at the ground as he did so. He would need to go out later to hunt and clear his mind.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; November 25th, 2016 at 11:07 AM.