View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2024, 11:58 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Secrets of Past Generations

Inspired by her interaction with Crowtooth, Shockholly pressed forward with her side project to teach her Clan the art of hunting birds of prey. Her next apprentice: Mosspaw.
Mosspaw was on the younger side of who they'd planned to teach, but the apprentice had shown a great passion for the idea when Crowtooth spoke about it. It only made sense that they'd include her, if with a few words of warning, and hope she took them to heart. Stars know they didn't need the little one getting into danger trying to be the brave one.
It was less difficult this time around, to draw the cat into a dream. Perhaps it was because she was younger, and more than Crowtooth, or perhaps it was because of their practice.
Either way, they appreciated the low effort. It made them less tired.
As Mosspaw appeared in their sight, Shockholly greeted her with a wave of their tail.
"Hello, Mosspaw. My name is Shockholly. I was once a WindClan warrior. One of your clanmate's... Stories of our past have inspired me to pass along the art of hunting large birds."
They'd need to work on their introduction. It felt mechanical, and as if they weren't truthful.... Something about being straightforward always gave off that impression for some reason.
"If you are interested, that is."

[ @Rustleaf ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.