View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2024, 07:20 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Our Little Warriors: Goldfish & Pepperbounce kit finder

*RUNS IN*

Name: Catharuskit/Tidekit (not named after any of Goldfish's preferred options)

Appearance: Has similar pelt colors as his father, but he has really odd blue eyes with yellow circling his iris. He is mostly grey with darker smokey patterns that cape around his body along with weird splotches of blonde near his flank. He has marbled paws and ears. He is particularly short furred. He has a smaller frame during apprenticeship, but grows a bit taller when he becomes a warrior. Also also, he can't hear very well.

Personality: This kit is very adventurous and deathly oblivious. He can't seem to be able to put two and two together half the time, leading others to think that he's unmotivated or lazy. Maybe even straight up dumb. While he can't hear what others say about him that well, he can certainly see it written all over their guilty faces. This leads him to become more reckless and cocky. But it's a faze he slowly breaks out of near becoming a warrior.

Dynamic: He feels quite disconnected from his family, feeling as if he never reached their expectations, especially with his difficulty hearing. He fears that he's being ignored and is super helpful and tries to be good at everything to bring back some attention to him. When he's not trying to be seen, he's very encouraging in a foggy kind of way, like he's half listening to himself, but still encouraging.
@blxze.
@Fritter

That's all I've got! Hopefully you find some good candidates to choose from!

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; March 20th, 2024 at 07:20 AM.