View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2019, 10:53 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post

Amberfire smiled. “Don’t feel sorry. It’s much better here in Skyclan anyways. Less drama, less switching leaders around every moon.” She purred, mocking Thunderclan slightly. “It was hard to leave my family, but I came here for a tom and he’s more than I wished for.” Amberfire jerked back when Scorchpaw suddenly jumped forward, but a smile broke through. A little chuckling came from the molly, and the ginger furred shecat followed her apprentice as the kit chased after the beetle. “Ha, don’t worry! It’s all practice hunting anyways. Next time, try sneaking up a bit quieter so it won’t scurry away.” She meowed positively, before they continued down the path.
They continued a little bit farther in silence, and Amberfire was comfortable with that. It was a gentle day, nicely lit by the warm sun above the forest, so it kept most of the chills away. Greenery was still out and about, and the ginger molly felt at ease. “Now, what’s next. Well, there’s also fighting in the code. One of the most important rules is to never kill another warrior, let them live to fight another day. A battle can be won without death. Remember, those cats who live over in Shadowclan have a mate and family to go back home to, so show them the same mercy they will show you.”
Scorchpaw gave a nod, putting the hunting tips her mentor gave her in her head. As Amberfire spoke about fighting and showing mercy, the apprentice gazed up at her, green eyes wide. "I... I would never kill another cat... It'll just be a blood on my paws and a weight on my shoulders..." she resisted a shudder at the thought of being responsible for another cat's death, no matter how aggressive and bloodthirsty her foe may happen to be. She'd let herself die first. She gave her mentor a small smile. "I know a little bit of the code. Like, something that says not to trespass or hunt on another Clan's territory?," she mewed as they padded along through the trees. Suddenly her green orbs brightened. "Speaking of, will you show me the borders?," she asked excitedly, bouncing slightly on her paws. She has grown quite comfortable around her mentor now, and she was actually enjoying this little tour of the territory.

♡ character page wip ♡