View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2023, 08:17 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: pumpkinkit adoption

Why are you interested in Pumpkinkit?: She seems like a really interesting kitty, she's not like the other cats I roleplay and more on the "bad little girl" side. She seems SO cute and I think she'd be a great main for me.
Activity: It depends, Good day - 5/10 (More time hanging out w family/friends) Bad day - 10/10 (ya'll are fr my painkiller)
Plans for Pumpkinkit/Plot ideas: I want her to have some sort of goal she'd do ANYTHING to achieve and have a really bumpy road getting to it. I am not sure what the goal would be but I would want something completely preventing her from doing it, and then she proves everyone wrong and gets there anyway. (EX [not that I would do this one]: She wants to be a great warrior but gets hit by a monster and becomes disabled. Everyone tells her she can't become a warrior yet ignores them, following her dream nonetheless )
Any changes?: Nope! love her!
Other: Nay!
Mention: @Apollo.

(I tried to resist temptation of a new character w this backstory- but I couldn't... I am here now and I WANT HER)

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3