Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2017, 12:06 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Cola View Post
A smile crept up her face as the tom cracked a RiverClan joke. It was so bad, it was funny. Her whiskers twitched in amusement.
"Very funny. Of course, If I didn't want to be friends I wouldn't be-" She stopped herself, wondering is she should keep going with her sentence.
Are we close enough to joke around like that?
"Of course I want to be friends," she corrected herself, ears burning from her failed sentence. She felt even more nervous as she studied the tom's handsome structure, and for some reason she forced herself to make another joke.
"We could toad-ally be friends!"
She regretted it as soon as it came out of her muzzle.

Lionspirit couldn't help but purr chuckling at her joke, he was glad she did want to be friends even then deep down in his heart he wished to be more but decided to ignore it, the golden tom flattened his ears a bit "Hey, Can i ask why you don't like coming to gatherings..? You don't have to answer Im just a bit curious.." he said a look of worry had come upon his face he then chuckled nervously "To be exact I am a little worried about you.." Lionspirit muttered more to himself then to Redfoot but still, His curiosity and worry had gotten the best of him despite not knowing the small she cat very well he felt the need to worry for her...His mind wandered as he waited for an answer.
I hardly know her, why am I worrying so much?
Why do I want to be closer to her?

She is from another clan, I can't get too close.
What happens if there is ever a fight between our clans?
She's my friend how could i ever even hurt her?
He sighed the tom would just have to think about this later but right now he needed to focus on what was going on now.
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; April 26th, 2017 at 12:06 AM.