View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2017, 05:04 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
"Alright." Starrycreek mewed, nodding her head. She flicked her tail towards the direction of the boarder. She began to walk, the scent of forest becoming clearer as she waited for her apprentice, able to see his fluffed black and white pelt, giggling at his excitement and sitting, her tail sweeping around her paws as she gazed back, seeing a tiny bit of the boarder, the scent of forest stale where she sat, but probably fresh over there, unless they hadn't refreshed the boarder markers.
Hollypaw followed closely behind, green eyes sparkling with wonder. The forest was abundant with life despite the storm that happened about a moon ago. His glittering eyes shifted over to Starrycreek as she turned her head back to him. Amusement lit her expression, and fondness was in her gaze. Hollypaw smiled at her, and noticed a new scent entered his nostrils. It was sharp and new in his nose. He had never smelled ThunderClan scent before! It was so unusual. Hollypaw bounded forward, trying to find the border.