View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 07:39 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Hollypaw followed closely behind, green eyes sparkling with wonder. The forest was abundant with life despite the storm that happened about a moon ago. His glittering eyes shifted over to Starrycreek as she turned her head back to him. Amusement lit her expression, and fondness was in her gaze. Hollypaw smiled at her, and noticed a new scent entered his nostrils. It was sharp and new in his nose. He had never smelled ThunderClan scent before! It was so unusual. Hollypaw bounded forward, trying to find the border.
The scent of ThunderClan washed over Starrycreek, and she didn't pull back like she used to as Starrypaw. The scent was familiar to her now, but she still preferred ShadowClan's scent. She giggled at her apprentice's enthusiasm, following him. She stopped at the boarder, the scent fresh. They must have put fresh scent markers. She was careful to not place a paw over the markers, having respect for the Code. "Be careful not to step over the boarder, I don't see any patrols, but we don't want any accidental conflict." She mewed to Hollypaw.