View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2017, 04:13 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Moon Goddess' Children [Currently Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

"That could be interesting," she said, being an awesome dodgeball player. "I would love to chuck a ball at you and watch you fail," she added thoughtfully. She laughed and continued walking. You guys comin or what? she thought to herself. She was almost to Luna High.
@Silentshade
Cole ran to catch up to Mitch,a goofy smile on his face. " Yeah, I'm an amazingly amazing dodgeball player, the bestest of the bestest! So, what does Mitch have planned for after school on this fine day?" he asked. Giving her the most hilarious look he could think of.
Blake followed behind Mitch adn his silly brother, a light chuckle escaped as he watched his brother's antics. He's so stupid sometimes. He thought in his head. He hated to admit it, and he most likely never would, but he watched his brother with eyes like a hawk, Cole was the last bit of family he had, and he'd do anything to keep him out of harm. " Didn't the Spelling teacher teach you anything about words? 'Amazingly' and 'Bestest' are not words!" he sighed, shaking his head at Cole. " You're hopeless," he said, smiling. He saw the building of Luna High, and even though he wasn't actually a student, he continued on. " Might as well check up on things, and see how many people want to get a chance to throw a dodgeball at my brother," he said.