View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2019, 05:03 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Just hearing Dawnpaw talk made him more and more restless. He sharply glared at her, an unknown emotion in his brown eyes.
He needed to stop this.

Now.

A low growl came from his throat. Shaking his head, he shifted away. "stop..stop.. stop.. stop! I'm sick and tired of all these..these lies! You've only been lying to me this whole time! Go talk to someone else for once!" He snapped, flicking his tail angrily.
"Go talk to Larkstorm, he's better anyway." The tom said coldly.

"You can stay out here, I'm going back." He growled out in a puff, walking off.
DawnPaw stared at him her eyes wide- in that moment she swear she could feel her heart thump painfully. Her ears flatten somewhat, she didn't understand what was going on- was she still sleeping? She must be. "What? Lies?".she spoke in a confused tone but hearing his next words her brows furrowed but she felt her self start to tremble slightly- so that's it, she had been bothering him all this time and he was just trying to be nice? Maybe he felt bad for her...she..she wasn't anything to him? He didn't care about her like she thought he did? Feeling anger and sadness well up she snapped angrily as he started walking away."Fine! Walk away and I don't want your company anyway! I hope you go and hang out with a bunch of other cats!". She huffed slightly from yelling so much but the figure of TimberPaw in the distance was blurred, she felt hot tears roll down her face- she plopped down on the ground and her silent tears turned into muffled sobs. She felt like an idiot, why did she actually think that he liked her? Why would he? She was cold and negative, she overreacted about small things, she trains in the dark forest... She was so many things that most cats wouldn't even think about being near her for that fact. Yet he still did- he was kind enough to be near her yet she took advantage of his kindness- obviously the she he was talking about certainly wasn't her. The cream Molly sniffled as she made her way over to the tree leaning against the tree trunk, she had cried so much that she couldn't cry anymore. She stared at her paws dully, the words of CreekTongue rang in her head loudly- repeating over and over. She really was stupid- her Mentor had warned her so many times yet she didn't listen or more she refused too. She gave a trembly sigh, she spoke to no one in particular in a quiet tone."I have no one now...".She just sat there it was well past sundown and the moon shined gently, she felt uncomfortably empty- she wanted to cry but the tears wouldn't come."...Hm...". A voice rang in her ears and she spoke in a low voice."I guess you were right...he...doesn't feel the same way I feel...". The cream Molly gave a pitiful laugh- she sounded broken, she started off alone- and then she had that small moment of bliss and here she was...once again tossed to the side after having fulfilled someone's entertainment purposes."...I...I thought we had something special...I know weird that someone like myself is saying that but...he...made me feel like I was worth something- but maybe if I just talked too him more I could....".She still wasn't able to believe that had just happened but CreekTongue spoke in a soft tone- which was a first."Look my dear....Sometimes cats deceive you- sometimes they take advantage of your weak spots...This is why I was worried for you- trust me and me alone...now...know that I care very much about you DawnPaw as a mentor...you know I was a lot like you when I was younger and well alive...I had a fair few family issues...I actually fell in love with a certain Tom... Very handsome fellow but- lets just say...he wasn't faithful...as you can see...not even cats you love will stay beside you in the end they discard you...leave you to suffer alone...My child do you understand now?". DawnPaw face was blank, her eyes lifeless and she spoke in a obedient tone- finally giving up hope."Yes...yes I understand CreekTongue I'm sorry...".DawnPaw sat there as the voice faded away not long after- she no longer saw any purpose of returning to camp, she had nothing left except a shattered heart.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; June 12th, 2019 at 05:12 AM.