View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2019, 09:06 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
Her legs buckled as she let out a yelp of surprise. She hadn´t expected Rainpaw to attack so soon! Unbalanced, she lurched backward and accidentally ended up crushing the tom beneath her rump! She grinned. ¨It seems that you little plan has backfired on you, delicious apprentice! I shall now consume you!¨ Eveninpaw let out an attempted menacing bark of laughter as she twisted around and chomped down on poor Rainpaw ´s ears.
(Psst, @Starstruck, you there? )

Oof! Rainpaw let out a grunt when he got crushed under Eveningpaw. Wow, I didn't even know that move existed. If she's mediocre, then cats can fly! She must be a strategic genius. He squirmed a little as Eveningpaw laughed theatrically. Then the pressure stopped, but before he had time to react Eveningpaw had turned around and bit his ear. "Hey, that hurt!" he meowed with a wince. But I shouldn't act like such a kit if I want to defend my clan some day, like Eveningpaw! He stretched himself to be as tall as he could. "Err, I mean, get out of my clan, mousebrain!" he declared in a pompous voice and tried to swipe at her.

Last edited by ponyapan; November 16th, 2019 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Mention