Thread: March Gathering
View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2023, 06:58 PM

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: March Gathering ( the three siblings against the boss crab )

ghost'paw
massive black tom with a few scars and darker spots, has orange eyes that look redish.

ghost'paw trailed behind his siblings keeping a eye on them. sure the sea looked...nice he wasnt a big fan of water due to past events. shaking his head his attention was turned back to his brothers startled yelp. fur bushing up he pushed past his brothers to stand protectively n front of them his teeth bared in case he may have to use them. after seeing the...weird creature he shuffled forward carefully making sure to stand a respectful distance away from the thing. what is it? turning his head he scanned the beach for his mentor but had no luck spotting the cat he trusted. turning his gaze back to the odd animal he kicked a pebble its way. ghostpaw snorted in amusement as it waddled sideways..the only downfall was it was moving towards him not away from him.

in his effort to back away he bumped into his brother robinpaw as he let out a hiss at the animal. of course it ignored the warning hiss and made its way closer. ghotpaw was known for being fearless but at this moment he noticed the animals pinchers.. regret instantly took over him and he hiss again this time he made sure he shooed his younger brothers back a bit more just in case this thing was dangerous. what is THAT..why wont it stop coming near us?! turning his head to robinpaw he bluntly mewed get a stick or something! i just wanna push this thing away from me..AHH the weird animal had pinched him..and it wouldnt let go. shaking his paw he was able to fling the thing away but now his paw hurt. never mind robinpaw its gone. he meowed glumly. now he knew not to mess with those things.
@valery
@Faline
@Apollo.
ehhh poor ghost

Last edited by Yugo.; March 6th, 2023 at 10:24 AM.