View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2017, 09:12 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The brown and white kit stepped into the clearing. Things still weren't looking up for her - she was old enough to be an apprentice, old enough to be out of this dumb nursery, but she was still in it. Because of fear. Keeping a low profile didn't hurt much either. As she moved outwards, she spotted someone that she hadn't seen in a while - someone who had been kind to her. Cygnetkit. Blossomkit would have recognized almost anywhere, and someone that she was very grateful to. "Hey!" No longer was her stutter audible, thanks to his kindness - she felt like a Queen. And she was glad to see him. Although, it hadn't crossed her mind that, because it had been so long, he might not remember her. Would he remember her voice? As Blossomkit approached, she looked just as happy as ever. As though that thought were staying out of her mind. Like it was impossible for it to cross. And a bright smile was on her maw because one cat's kindness had definitely helped... a lot. She would never forget the tom. Ever.
(oh my jeebies.. i want to make them love interests, almost??)

In a moment, he recognized the bright, floral smell of one of the only people to have ever shown him true kindness. His ears swiveled around, and he heard the similarly comforting gate. His face split into a smile, and he stood up, whipped around, and trotted towards Blossompaw, bumping his cheek affectionately against hers. "Hey, you! It's been too long... my Queen," he mewed happily in response, joy flooding him. To be honest, his life had not been hard, riddled with bullies, harsh words, and an unloving father; his mother had been rather removed, and his only comfort had been his half-sibling, Mistfall, and a smattering of friends. But Blossomkit really had been a highlight in his past, and Cygnetkit was happy to see her again, especially after a few moons of her laying low.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending