View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2017, 01:07 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Whisperblaze gave a small shudder feeling Russets words press against his ears. In a good way, of course. He could feel his pelt warm up again when he turned his head and looked into his mates eyes. They were a greyish blue. Not as bright as his own, but Whisper had always loved his eyes, despite how much his mate told him they were nothing compared to his own. Since he knew him for so long he could read them easily, he could feel the compassion, the fondness, the care. The love. It seeped into his fur and made his heart warm ans giddy, the thoughts and words Clawpaw had flooded his mind with slowly fading away. He could only give a soft smile and lean forward, running his cheek along his mates and resting his head on the taller toms shoulder, relaxing under his presence slowly. It was only Russet who could calm him down in moments like this, it was only him that could push those negative thoughts away, and the simple thought of him loving him beyond his history and origin, meant a lot to him. ¨Thank you for not looking at m-me differently,¨ his mew was soft, letting his eyes close softly to focus on how nice his mate felt pressed against him,¨I love you.¨
of course he loved whisperblaze, of course he wouldn't look at anything differently- whether he was born in riverclan, joined as a loner, or joined as a former shadowclan cat- nothing would make him less worthy of russetstar's love, because russetstar was the one who might not even be worthy of his mate's affection in the first place. entwining his tail with whisperblaze's in a soft smile, the leader couldn't help but feel a lot less stressed out when he felt his mate's fur against his own, as if everything else which had brought him down had begun to drown out, to fade away. "...whisperblaze, i'd never look at you differently. you can tell me everything, it's alright- i love you more, i love you to the ends of the earth and i'll never stop loving you no matter what happens."