Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post

──────────────
[ Sunsetpaw | they/them | 10 Moons ]
Riverclan Apprentice | Post: 138
Purrks: Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery

──────────────
[ tags: @MockingRabbit ]
uhm....alright then that was unexpected for their mentor to walk up to them out of nowhere angerly like that. It hadn't been that long, right? Right? Sunsetpaw wouldn't complain about getting some training done. It's helpful for sure. They're not too far from becoming a warrior. Just a few more things to do and two moons to go through
..Defend themselves from...an angry cat? Does that mean they're going to learn how to fight? Guess that's nice. They do hope they won't have to use that knowledge much..but with how the clans are they're not really sure about that. Well, hopefully everyone'll realize how stupid it is to hold claws at each other's throats someday. No matter how long it takes surely that'll happen someday. The apprentice followed Troutstone to wherever they're going the train today. The sudden change in mood was rather odd
Troutstone
He/him - 25 Moons
Troutstone padded along, tail swaying happily in the cold leaf-bare breeze. The snow crunched under his paws, and though his toes felt like they were dropping off: right here, in this moment, things were peaceful. Alas, since he had chosen battle training today, it wouldn't be so for very long. But it was friendly fighting, without claws, so no matter.
"Riiiight," the grey warrior drawled as they arrived in the place he had chosen earlier. "Pretend I'm one of those lizard-eating ShadowClanners, tryin'a get into the nursery." He gestured with his tail to a bush. "An' you are the noble RiverClan warrior who is gonna stop me. Watch'a gonna do first?"
He crouched down with his rear-end waiving in the air. A playful light gleamed in his amber eyes.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch