View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2019, 08:59 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

(All Open)

Ravenfluff was more irritated than usual. She followed her Clanmates towards River-Clan's territory. She didn't want to live among a bunch of fish-breathed water cats. The very thought made her pelt rise against her spine as she trudged forward. Her sharp yellow gaze flicked to the side occasionally, surveying her Clanmates expressions and body language. Some of them seemed excited, others cautious, others furious or irritated like her. She huffed, flicking her ear and continued on, though hesitantly.

Constellationdancer's pace was quick and excited, her ears pricked and gaze wide. The former loner had always been interested in the other Clans, and now she was joining one! It felt a bit odd. She wasn't sure if this had ever been done before. She hadn't heard of it if it had. She had joined SkyClan a few moons ago, and she was still unaware of a few of their customs. She knew about Gatherings and ceremonies, but she was still a bit confused about the smaller, less mentioned things sometimes. The cream and gray she-cat quickened her pace, pawsteps light and tail curling as she examined the territory around her.