View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 03:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Inkshadow rolled her eyes, burning to scream at her, "you know, I would yell but I'm not rude and disrespectful like you, so I'll be considerate, again unlike you, to the others around us. You should try it sometime." Inkshadow shot daggers from her eyes at Nightpath. Her lip curled. Cats these days. Think they're on top of the world. Her mind flashed back to when she was a kit, and she shuddered, new hatred for the cats flowed through her. "Fine! You win! Scream, shout! I don't care," she snapped.
NightPath had a toothy grin honestly she didn't care about what others think of her , it was interesting to know what makes others tick . The black she cat stretched her legs as she yawned loud and obnoxiously , she walked to the back of the den her tail swaying Amber eyes glowed .She didn't mind the other cats cold gaze , she on the other hand was just . Cold. Her soul was what other cats described empty but underneath the darkness was a sweat and loving warrior who was just misunderstood . " call me what you want sweaty , I don't mind " she meowed as she layed down in a corner her eyes stared at Inkshadow " cause this kitty is bad luck " she added and licked her left paw

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )