View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Maybe I shouldn't have put sociophobia xD I'll fix it )

NightPath snorted just like Inkshadow had done as her right ear twitched
" I don't know can I ? And look who's being quiet " she meowed with a smile as her tail flicked . She was also snarky as well and it seemed that she had some competition with Inkshadow on that note , her Amber eyes scanned the den she yawned a bit but not fully . But she still hated others this didn't mean that she didn't hate Inkshadow by having a conversation with her , oh no she still had room for lots of hatred . But two black cats were better then one
" you know the old saying ? Two's better then one? Maybe we can be better then alone? I'm not asking to be friends or anything just ....umm" she meowed now getting an awkward feeling she didn't know what she was asking , this was rare . But she did need a friend
Inkshadow blinked, "friend? Why? You could be friends with anyone... and you chose me? Just when I thought I was starting to understand cats." Her nostrils flared and she laughed, "I can try it out, but do I get a refund If I don't like it?" She rolled her eyes, but to be truthful... she was nervous and didn't know how to respond. So she responded how she normally did, "whatever."