View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 10:00 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw fully expected to strike Daypaw head on. She had leaped with that expectation. But in less time than it took for her to blink, the medicine cat was out of her sight. She landed clumsily and staggered, fighting to keep her balance as she turned around, staring dumbly at the gold-colored cat, "Fast," she said out loud. Daypaw looked rather fragile, but they were faster and more agile than she might have thought.
¨not everycat will stand there for you to pin them like a ball of moss,¨ they mewed. they tilted their head, thinking back to when their old warrior mentor moondancer had taught them such moves. ¨when someone dives under you like that, make sure to dig your claws in their back. sometimes when you leap in a zig zagging motion before you jump on them, it confuses their sight and makes it easier.¨ they missed this. they wondered what they wouldve been like as a teacher. there was no doubt in their mind that they wouldve taken nightpaw under their wing in a heart beat. ¨but in order to teach you properly i guess i need to tell you about each clan, dont i?¨ there were now five clans, of course. but each had their own strengths and weaknesses. ¨how much has goldenstar taught you?¨