Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillian View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Luckily it seemed like most of the patrols had done well, though there were still some cats he needed to talk to. Mainly the patrol to Whispering Wetlands he hadn't heard from, which was concerning. He had seen them head out, so either something happened or they slacked off. And of all the borders patrols to slack on, the one to the ShadowClan border was not it.

"Ashclaw, Pignut, Milkpaw, and Firepaw! I need to speak with you all. Goldenpaw, you as well."

@Queen_Coral @Ravensong @Wingnettle @Darkclaws @ameko
╭──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╮
Milkpaw (he/him)
Windclan ❍ 16 moons
Creamy-white fluffy fur and green eyes. Chunky face!
╰──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╯

Milkpaw was helping his clanmates drag Pignut's body to their camp, when they were met by a very angry deputy at the tunnel entrance. His injuries weren't so bad; a few scratches here and there, but Pignut... The eagle's attack had been devastating to him. Thank Starclan Firepaw had been safe, but Ashclaw surely hadn't been a great help, and this only fueled Milkpaw's resentment toward his father.

The cream-colored tom wasn't expecting the warrior to explain, so he made sure to talk first. "Fallownose, Pignut is... there was an eagle, and Pignut... he came in the way to protect us..." His voice trailed off as he realized that the warrior had saved both his and Firepaw's life. What should they do now? ...The burial, of course.

He turned toward his friend to make sure she was okay, leaving the Guardian to deal with Fallownose.
"Firepaw.. are you... okay?" He asked nearly in a whisper, bending his head to inspect her more closely. A scratch on his cheek burned, but he ignored it.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

[ @Queen_Coral @Darkclaws ]