Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Cracklepaw

v-Crackle-v

|Beefed Up Tier 1: Inactive | Just A Scratch |

╭─────────╮
Quote:
In their presence, any cat would feel small.

Keen eyes gaze at you, judging you for your worth. You know you are not the first cat to come here - nor will you be the last. But you've come with a mission, and all you have to do is sell yourself.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"
Short white pelt practically glowing in the half-light, Crackle timidly made his way into the clearing. Large ears pinned against his narrow head, he made sure his eyes were directed at the ground. The arrogance that once was cemented into his bones, was now withered away. The time spent here in the dark forest had broken him into a million small pieces, everything he had been through and done, replayed in his wretched mind a thousand times over. And here he had sat, taking it all in.

Through these moons, he had finally decided what he wanted. Hearing the question, he lifted his head and looked into the darkness. "I'm Cracklepaw, or, I used to go by that name." He paused, hesitant to dip his toes in that mess of a story. " I was killed by Bumblestar who thought I slaughtered an innocent kit. While that fool was ENTIRELY wrong, I must say, I can't blame her... My past actions were quite... something. And not to mention I had built up a terrible reputation." Feeling a confusing amount of guilt and despair, he continued with a slightly shaky voice. " I've murdered on multiple occasions, all of them in the name of my clan... although I flaunted my victories quite immaturely. I enjoyed killing my victims... I didn't want to feel that way I swear it, but I found it difficult to maintain a sound mind. And that became my downfall."

Hissing slightly, he scuffed the dirt with one of his large paws. " When I died I left my clan and my sister behind. And not long after that, my sister died at my expense! She wanted nothing more than me to excel in life, but I failed her. I failed my clan due to my stupidity." Amber eyes narrowed, he scanned for the hidden faces. " I'm sure the lot of you have heard this story COUNTLESS of times, listened to the pathetic souls of these wretched lands cry for a second chance, but I promise when I say this; I mean my words. I want a second chance to prove my loyalty to a clan, to become the warrior I was meant to be and to make my sister proud. I won't cry and expect you to coddle me. There is nothing left for me here, and this is my only request, please give me one more chance." He reason was simple, but was it too simple? Would they reject his desires like the multiple cats before him? He would only be granted that answer in due time.

( I think did this correctly lol)
╰─────────╯

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...