View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2019, 11:36 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@JustJoye
Spiralpaw looked the smaller molly over for a moment, her curled fur fluffed up against the cold, although it didn't do much. But new-leaf was almost here, if the small plants poking through the snow were anything to judge by. “Excellent,” she purred, following suit and dropping into a crouch, although she did not circle as Kindlepaw did, instead allowing her littermate to do what she pleased, for the time being. There was a certain air of confidence about her though. In fact, Spiralpaw almost always seemed to radiate confidence. Perhaps that could be seen as a fault though, and it'd often earned the apprentice a good cuff over the ears. “You will, will you?” She asked, her tone playful as she spun and jumped at Kindlepaw's side in an attempt to sweep her sister's legs out from under her. Her movements were quick and fluid, but she'd stumbled a bit when turning to face Kindlepaw better, which had caused her to falter. Only for a split second, but it made it impossible for her to judge whether Kindlepaw would have time to dodge or not.