View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2018, 02:00 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: The School For The Magical And Supernatural RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmberMoon ☆NightClan★ View Post
@Fuzzyfeline

Veryda Followed Close Behind Qew Trying to Not Get Lost and Stay Close By
Qew Walked Along To School Completely Knowing Veryda Was Followling And Wisper Talked to Her, His Stick In his Hand Acting Like A Walking Stick Exeped He Didint Lean on it He Just Had It,

"Qew, Thares Another Person," Veryda Wispers Talking about Avery The Girl She Nodised, Who She Doseint Know

"Well Lets not Be Rude Veryda, Lets Interdose ourselves" Qew Respon's Walking To Avery Fighering Out Whare she Is Pritty Fast

"o-ok, Just Be Careful, i dont know if we Can Trust them" Veryda Wispers Following Along Behind Qew Shyly

"Hello," Qew Speeks To Avery With A Wave

Avery froze as the two approached her not sure what to do. She didn't know them or what they wanted for all she knew they wanted to bully her. As they got closer the young girl but her lip her heart racing. Could she take on both of them? As the two came to stand in front of her she wanted to melt into the shadows but the wasn't any. Come on! Be brave, you said you could handle your self in the streets, know prove it. The young red head scolded herself straightening back up. Avery was admittedly taken aback when the boy just greeted her with a wave of his hand. With that she blinked, who were these people? "Uh... Hi?" She mumbled her hazel eyes darting around the room as she slightly lowered her head. Be brave, and don't let anyone see your weeknesses. Ave reminded herself taking a deep breath and holding it.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all