View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2018, 12:33 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

My Mood: Dreaming
Smile Re: The School For The Magical And Supernatural RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Avery froze as the two approached her not sure what to do. She didn't know them or what they wanted for all she knew they wanted to bully her. As they got closer the young girl but her lip her heart racing. Could she take on both of them? As the two came to stand in front of her she wanted to melt into the shadows but the wasn't any. Come on! Be brave, you said you could handle your self in the streets, know prove it. The young red head scolded herself straightening back up. Avery was admittedly taken aback when the boy just greeted her with a wave of his hand. With that she blinked, who were these people? "Uh... Hi?" She mumbled her hazel eyes darting around the room as she slightly lowered her head. Be brave, and don't let anyone see your weeknesses. Ave reminded herself taking a deep breath and holding it.
→ @Fuzzyfeline , @Fuzzyfeline

Veryda Stares and Glanceis at Qew Then Back At Avery, From Behind Qew, I Cant Let my Gard Down Veryda Thought Her Glassy Purple eyes Becomeing More Full and Dark

Qew's Dark Black-Gray Eyes Look Down Then Back Up Unable To See Whats Thar, "Hello Im Quane, And She's Veryda" Qew Says Holding His Stick So It Is Out of the Way And Resting Uneedidly In His Arm and Hand The Other At His Side as He Speeks He Doseint Seem to Be Looking At Anyone or Anything

Veryda Nodes Her head in a Slight Bow in Response To Qew Saying her Name Waching Avery

My Cerent RP

WaterTribe, WindTribe, And LavaTribe
(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

----------------------------------------

"With a Active Imagination and Open Heart, You Can Reach for the Stars" - Me

Last edited by EmberMoon ☆NightClan★; June 21st, 2018 at 08:11 PM. Reason: ¦|