View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 03:30 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Rivergold @Silver Pinneaple

Silentpaw gave a smile as Fleetpaw scolded Shadepaw for flinging stones at her. It was quiet funny. Lessening to them talk some more, she nodded in agreement when her sister said tonight would be drama filled. Fleetpaw seamed to like all the drama but Silentpaw would prefer a peaceful meeting. She glanced at Shadepaw a few heartbeats then back up at the leaders and deputies. Wonder what it's like being a deputy's apprentice. It would have been cool if Stormbreeze became deputy. She thought to herself her tail flicking a few times. That's what she did when she was thinking. The play though of Fleetpaw asking her about having her eye on someone made her purr in silent amusement. Glancing at her sister she started looking for Mothpaw or Greenpaw, either one would work. Her sister or her close friend/secret crush that she wasn't sure about.

(Sorry that's so short.)
Mothpaw was swamped by a sea of unfamiliar cats. She had only paused for a moment to turn her head at a sudden cackle of laughter behind her, but when she padded forward to join the rest of the group she collided facefirst with an enormous warrior; Riverclan, by the smell. Eyes wide with startlement, she squeaked an apology and fled before the tom could turn around.
Now, tail puffed, Mothpaw opened her mouth in order to sift through the multitude of scents for something familiar. There! Silentpaw's scent drifted through the air and Mothpaw weaved desperately through the throng to reach her sister. "Silentpaw!!"

(ehhhhhhh I don't usually type this much)

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket