View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2023, 02:15 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
(Just gonna pp a little lemme know if its too much)
Beetle, eyes having not blinked for the longest time finally leaped into the battle as Ghostpaw tried to sink their claws into the cat. Beetle picked them up by the scruff and dragged them away and plopped them down. "That's enough out of you. Now scram unless you'd like to see why the others are scared of me." He said snarling his last words before turning to his new little 'friend'. " Sorry about that, but I was quite impressed! I've never seen an apprentice fight quite like that in a long time! It would be my honor to mentor you! If you let me that is?" He said voice filled with emotions that he hadn't used in years, hoping that his fake admiration wasn't quite as see-through as it felt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkboi View Post
29/100

Troutpaw blinked with surprise at the praise, slowly getting up. “Really?” She paused for a moment and tilted her head in confusion. This cat seemed very nice, but… “What do you mean mentor? I already have a mentor, Pricklestep. Though I haven’t trained with him much in the past few days…” she admitted, glancing away.

@Willie Warf

Ghostpaw huffed and swarmed up the nearest tree to watch the proceedings. Whatever. Like she was afraid of that weirdo. Pfft.

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!