Thread: Blackwater Bog
View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2023, 09:42 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Blackwater Bog

Magpiewisp
He/Him || Ancient RiverClan Medicine Cat
World Weaver Tier I :: Nightmare Fuel Tier I
@FrostyGalaxy

The tom sniffs as the molly speaks up, the same determination he saw in the others when they accepted with star filled eyes. Excitement and filled with a promise they'd do good. Newsflash they never did. All those hollow promises fell apart the moment they realized they could slouch around and do nothing, while having the titles and lives. Slouch around and realize they don't have to put in work, that they don't want to put in work.

"They all said that. They all said they would make it what it used to be. Promises of what they will do, of what they will achieve. But than they realized it took work. Work and effort they didn't wish to put in." a click of his tongue. "You're a broken songbirds song. I'll break your beak." he gruffed. "If you don't live up to the expectations you put out for yourself. Because you already have to live up to mine." he said as he walked back to where he was previously standing. Walking forwards and turning so he was once again facing Larkwing.

"You can declare as many things as you please to make yourself feel any sort of big. You aren't. I could squash you in a moments notice. But you haven't given me a solid reason to yet. So you can wake up this time. With no lives and hopefully enough fear to fuel you to do better than those before you. If I feel you've earned something, maybe I'll give you a life." a pause as he took a breath. "You replaced the Ginger one, don't forget you can easily be replaced as well. Wake up. I'll be keeping a watch on you. So I'd suggest you work yourself ragged." he snapped, his jowels snapping together.

With this he ejected the molly from the Bog. Hoping she woke up like how the ThunderClan leader had.

(You're free to have Larkwing wake up now! I'd post your next post at the Moon Pool thread Larkwing will be achey and fatiuged /w\ )

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us