Old December 16th, 2023, 04:26 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Muffledstone Tides (vm)

- Sootkit -
StC - He/him - 22 moons dead
( forgot to mention me! @silver. )

The sound was nearly defining to him, so much so that he could barely resist the urge to cover his ears and turn tail away from the living cat. Couldn't she do something to stop that pounding? He paused for a moment, suppose not if she wants to stay alive, that is.

Sootkit didn't dare show that he was uncomfortable, by the loud heartbeat or the eerieness of the living cat's appearance in his home, although he had to strain slightly to hear what the apprentice said. Tansypaw.. Tansypaw.. Oh right, he thought he might have seen her once or twice through the starpool, and the whole medicine cat thing explains why she smells so weird. He had heard of some medicine cats being able to will themselves to the dead lands, but he was surprised that an apprentice had such an ability.

The kit huffed, irritated that she did not fully answer his question, yet out of courtesy he replied. "Sootkit, first son of Vinewatcher, Riverclan." he hesitated for a moment before adding "I died roughly eight seasons ago, I believe it was Kestrelstar leading at the time." Time was weird in starclan, twenty seasons could've passed and yet it might've felt as though just a second had gone by, so it was an estimate based on his visits to the starpool.

"Why, and how, are you here?" he restated his question sharply, all courtesy gone from his tone as if he was a warrior speaking rather than a scrap of a kit. Sootkit was, somewhat, willing to hear her out before he shunned her back to the living world, depending on how much her reasoning would affect himself.

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
larchflame: well insulated - sootkit: world weaving 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow

Last edited by Apollo.; December 16th, 2023 at 04:27 PM.