View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:43 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Marmalade and Fry's Dwelling [please ask before joining]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
Marmalade was getting curious to where his friend may be, since he's usually around to eat and chat when more kibble was poured into their bowls. He was beginning to wonder where he was right before he saw a flash of light, creamy fur, a loud thump, and an even louder screech. This is what made the darker tom jump, pretty high actually at the sudden sound and movement. His soul could've vomited out of his own body right there. He was eating, too! He landed, fur a little on edge from being nearly scared to death. His claws were flexed, and was coughing on the food he also could've been killed by.

"H-how could you do that! I was eating!" An english accent spewed out of a rather betrayed-sounding Marmalade after he finished his tiny coughing fit. He knows I'm easy to scare! Who didn't know this by now? He was small, timid, curious, clever, and just a cat that's easy to pick on. He had never been so jumpscare-prone. He'd flinch at the smallest of things, and Friedrick had certainly known that by now. But he did that on purpose, of course. Still, it in no way meant any harm, he wasn't a bully. He was his friend, his roommate. So of course it was a joke, but that doesn't mean it didn't spook him. He still didn't like being scared like that. But he just realized how high he had jumped in response to the stumpy-tailed tom's scare, and supposed it would be funny for whoever had seen it. He stuck his tongue out at Friedrick as he walked past him to take some laps of water form his bowl.
At seeing his companion jump so high, Friedrick was rolling on the floor, laughing. He pressed his paws against his chest as he laughed on. "You should have seen your face!" He laughed. "And how high you jumped." He kept laughing, the tom pouring out all his youthful energy. Once the fit of laughter sibsided a bit, he rolled onto his stomach, green eyes directed at Marmalade. "Dude, that was cool how high you jumped. I'm impressed." He mused, give g an approving smirk. He then stood up, giving a sniff to the food bowl. He quickly scarfed down a few of the pellets and turned back to Marmalade waiting for him to finish with the water. Once he had at least shifted, Friedrik moved closer, dipping down to lap up the cool liquid. He also made sure to dip his whiskers in the water, so when he pulled up, droplets cling to them. He then gave a prompt shake of his head, sending the droplets flying in every which direction.

He padded out of the small room, his half tail waving happily behind him. He trotted onto the room across the hall, where the housefly always sat on certain days, doing weird colicky things in the screen with warmth. He leapt onto the desk, his tail curling around the stand of a lamp. He looked back down to see if Marmalade had followed. He then looked back and across the room to the window. Getting an idea of some recklessness, Friedrik got a running start and ran off the desk, pushing off at the last minute. He flew over the ground, landing on the window sill. Well, mostly. His front paws had hit their mark, but the back legs now flailed, scratching the walls as he pushed himself up. He sat down and groomed a ruffled patch of fur, and he let his tail sweep over the various desk objects that were strewn there.

[adding Smol bump for @Bright ]
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; August 22nd, 2017 at 04:21 PM.