Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2017, 09:23 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post

Mixedfur padded along, taking in the scenery. He always thought it was beautiful. From the blue colored sky, to the soft green-yellowish grass. He just loved to look at it. Appreciate it, unlike most cats.

When he smelled a certain scent, he choked down a hiss. His eyes immediately came into contact with a thunderclan cat. He could smell the foreign scent on her pelt. She even looked like a stealing poacher in his opinion! This did not sit well with him.

''Halt!'' He called. His voice deep with authority. He padded up to her, standing tall, but looking down into her eyes. He wanted to appear menacing, to display dominance. ''I have no right to stop you from doing your...duties.'' He looked her up and down as if checking her out. Inwardly, he wanted to find something to judge her about, but she didn't seem like an aggressive type. Again, the eyes could be deceiving. ''Just making sure you don't cause any trouble. I know how you...''He hissed lowly. ''Thunderclan cats do it.'' He flicked his tail, twitching it out of annoyance. Just to think he would had some alone time! Now, he had another nuisance to get rid of! Hopefully!
Splashheart's eyes narrowed as the Tom stopped her, making the she-cat roll her blue eyes. Great, now the RiverClan scent was all up her nose! Curling her lip, the blue/gray she-cat stepped back, nose wrinkled in disgust. Then her eyes widened and her ears shot up. "How us ThunderClan cats do it? She narrowed her eyes into a glare at the other warrior, her tail thrashing. "Im not gonna cause any trouble. If anything you're the one causing the trouble stopping me from patrolling." She sniffed, nose still wrinkled up as she tried not to inhale too much.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust