View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 12:56 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: after the dusk syndicate (closed)

Bluespark would feel that he was lying if he said Asterflame didn't make him happy. It was something about the blue feline that...stood out, and he didn't know what it was. Certainly, she wasn't the most beautiful, but as Azulheart always told him, the annoying idiot said that the heart made one more attractive. Was it because of that? Her heart was what made her so...lustful? Whatever it may have been, Bluespark thanked his lucky stars that she was his. Obedient, docile, affectionate...he was craving more. It was like she was spoiling him, and he was lapping everything up because he was pleased. This could work...it was going to be a fruitful future for the both of them. As long as Asterflame kept her word to make him the happiest tom in the world. If she uphold to that promise...everything would be good.

In all fairness, Bluespark already considered himself to be over Alabastersnow. She was old news. An old flame. Someone in hisbpast. She couldn't haunt him anymore. The only thing he thanked the pretty feline for was shaping him into a “good” cat. One who seen the intentions of others, and most times took advantage of him. He thanked Alabastersnow for giving him a backbone, one would say. Dated he admit that he was happy that Alabastersnow broke his heart? That when she broke it, tidbits of light shone through it more powerful than he liked to admit? That his eyes seen the brilliance of a new resolution, of a grand future...and, it was all because of that unfaithful predator that they called her the demon?

Bluespark was pretty content with Asterflame, but even sometimes she hid secrets from him. He wasn't stupid. In that little brain of hers was she thinking of that ignorant tom? Her little Azulheart? The one that seemed to have caught her attention before he had? It looked so. But, he also believed she wouldn't cheat on him. Especially if she really cared about that arrogant tom. Bluespark couldn't admit the same that he wouldn't cheat on her. Lack of affection drove a cat into the paws of another. Besides, Alabastersnow could he pretty convincing if she wanted to. Or, was he too weak of a tom that shut down easily from simple licks and nuzzles?

“A prize sounds simply splendid, doesn't it?” He purred, laughing lowly at Asterflame’s comment. Ah, she was undoubtedly adorable! She amused him greatly and brought his heart bursting into flames. To add on to his act, he lowered himself into a playful crouch, his tail lashing behind him. “Let's say for an award I'll do whatever you want.” Absolutely...anything! The words were completely innocent, as he would stoop low in order to provide her with the much needed award she deserved, though his voice sounded like he held other motives within it.

It was seldom that Bluespark wanted to play nowadays. That one apprentice, long ago, who had been gullible to the world, and paid heed to Azulheart’s wise saying. That one tom who only wanted to play; chase butterflies, imitate small critters, or he entirely nice to the whole of the clan. He was that tom who held a fascination for the world...and, now? This is what he grew into. Rather, stoic. Serious. Sullen. He didn't find any reason to act playful towards his mate, but he knew Asterflame loved to play. He just hoped she would grow out of that soon. Her compliment towards him erupted a powerful purr deep from within his throat. He loved that she felt that way towards him. That he was all she ever needed. Wasn't that the truth? “Aren't you the sweetest,” he chuckled, her words repeating in his head and making his heart swoon ever-so-slightly. “I'll say you're all I need in this world. You quench my thirst, satiate my hunger, and recharge my energy. You're a miracle.”

Bluespark may have come off as aggressive most of the time, but behind all that, his broken walls rejoiced in the notion of love. He was capable of love. He thrived in it. It felt thrilling to him. With the sweet words she given him, it was only courtesy that he repaid them back to her. Just so she knew how much appreciative he was of her. It was then that they turned into the barren land that laid head of them. It looked empty, but maybe there were a few cats lingering there for the joy of it. Syndicate cats were rather sneaky. He agreed wholeheartedly with Asterflame at the thought of expanding Skyclan’s territory. The more space, the merrier for all to enjoy! “I'll be ecstatic about it. The more space, the better.” He dipped his head, smiling a lopsided grin at the molly beside him. She looked to be deep in thought...he wondered what could have her in a trance at this time.

A trance during their time together? She was quiet for a while, but at least she was near him. Bluespark took the sudden bold action and sat down tantalizingly close to her, wrapping his tail around her fur - because he could do that. And, she shouldn't dare to object his affections. Maybe, she was just thinking about the land. About the future of use it will have for Skyclan residents. It would mean more space, more types of prey - all of it. All theirs. The joy of much territory, and the thought of little kits - their kits making home in these desirous lands. Yes, that's what he thought. Yes, that was the pla - Azulheart? Had he heard her correctly?

The sudden name made him uncoil himself from the molly, and he looked down at her with a grim expression. “Why does it matter to you?” His voice hardened. If she suddenly mentioned Azulheart, then she must had been thinking of him. “You're thinking of him, aren't you?” He accused. What happened between him and Azulheart shouldn't matter to him. In fact, that tom’s name should never escaped from her maw in the first place. Bluespark stepped back from Asterflame, convincing himself, it was a mistake. She didn't mean to mention him. She was generally curious. About something that had nothing to do with her. A little scolding and redirecting should mend their relationship.

“I do mind you asking that,” his voice was gruff, almost pouty-like. “Why I stopped caring for him has nothing to do with you to know. Actually, Asterflame, I don't want his name in your mouth ever again - can you promise me that, Ast?” He couldn't stop the grey tom from rolling into her thoughts, but he did have control over what came out that pretty little mouth of hers, if she so wished to keep that tongue hanging in there. He did have control of who she was to keep in her life and who didn't belong there. For now on, Bluespark didn't want any mention of Azulheart. He was of the past. And, he needed her to know that.

“Listen, Asterflame,” Bluespark cleared his throat. “Azulheart is dead,” Not physically, but mentally he should be dead to her. In nonexistent. “He is of the past. He's not apart of our lives any longer. So, whatever the two of you had in the past? It's no more.” Those words...didn't sound right. Maybe, he was going about this the wrong way, so he rephrased. “You know Azulheart is with Alabastersnow. And, I know that you have...unspoken, unapproached feelings for him - and, I don't know why.” Paused. Cue the disappointed sigh. “But, he has a mate. He's unavailable. He's off limits. Your sister has him charmed. Are you getting that through your thick soul? Can you imagine the two of them cuddled together; nuzzling, licking, giggling softly close to each other? Don't you see them sharing the same nest? The same prey? Displaying their love in the public eye? And, one day...they'll expand their love. And, they'll have kittens. Something that will seal them together.” He hoped that harsh reality will keep Azulheart from ever embracing her mind again. “Forever.” And, there was nothing she could do about it.

But, there, there. Bluespark was here. And, he would comfort her. And, he would become the water she's drinking. The food she's eating. The nest she's sleeping. The love of her life. For eternity.

@Lonestar23