View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2018, 03:54 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: after the dusk syndicate (closed)

Bluepark eyed his mate for a long time. She looked pretty struck up when he accused her of thinking about Azulheart. Probably too...surprised. His smooth felt almost bristled and his blue eyes flamed as he tried to search through her orbs for the true answer. But, there was something she wasn't telling him. Bluespark knew Asterflame to be utterly truthful. She was too honest for her own good, and it made him sick in a way, but also grateful that she would tell the truth, so when she said such words, he scoffed at her, taking her word for it and started looking back out at the territory. ''I suppose.'' Bluespark muttered. ''But, why are you thinking about the past? What's so great about it?'' Other than the fact that her sister tried to kill his ex-best friend on multiple occasions. And, he pitched in to do the same. Obviously, they failed, and now the white cat was taking Azulheart in as her mate...woah...now, he was thinking of their past and it sounded all so wrong. Funny. Brutal. Humorous. Most importantly; tragic.

''I'm just picking up,'' He paused, lifting his muzzle into the air. ''That you are troubled.'' His whiskers twitched and he brought them down to stare at her. Like, he was searching for the door to unlock her mind, but he didn't have the key to get into it. So, he roamed her body with his eyes; trying to look into her soul to decipher her sense of nature. Yet, there was zelch. So, he turned his gaze elsewhere. He had no queries to Asterflame's loyalty. She loved him. He loved her. He would give her the world. If she wanted someone dead, he was gonna be the hitman to do the action. This was a molly he was fierce for, and if she dared to mislead him? The outcome wouldn't be as beautiful as she would want it. ''Are you thinking of Alabastersnow?'' He purred, lightly. Not at her, but at the mention of her sister. Bluespark thought Alabastersnow was outright out of her mind when she chose Azulheart to be her mate. It almost would had made him feel like he wasn't good enough for her himself, but after knowing her intentions? He was lucky to say; he dodged the bullet.

Bluespark blinked at the submissive she cat as she obeyed his orders. Simple. All she needed was a little reprimand, and Bluespark clearly could see that he had control of this relationship. So, he padded up to Asterflame, bending his head down to give her a few licks on her ear. ''Good,'' He purred. ''I don't want to have the feeling that I will lose you to him. Of course, I know he can't steal you from me,'' Cue his bright laughter. That idea was ridiculous for him to think so. ''You want a tom who is strong. Who can protect you. Who can love you. And, I am all those things.'' His eyes blazed, and he gave her a firm smile, before it quickly turned into a frown. ''Unlike, him.'' He deadpanned, referring to who's-name-that-will-remain-unspoken.

She promised she wouldn't talk about him anymore, or even mention his name. Bluespark was going to make sure to keep her busy so her mind didn't flutter to the gray tom often. A little feeling, that little emotion that played off as sadistic that he wanted to watch his mate's heart break upon seeing who's-name-that-will-remain-unspoken in the embrace of Alabastersnow. That way Asterflame would be more willing to nuzzle and cuddle with him more because she didn't want to see them together. It almost sent wonderful chills down her back...but, what possibly could he keep her busy with so she didn't think about who's-name-that-will-remain-unspoken?

Oh...was she getting a little choked up on her words? Bluespark clenched his teeth. What did she have to cry about, he wanted to yowl at her to get her act together because who's-name-that-will-remain-unspoken is piece of fox-dung that clearly doesn't deserve her. Though Asterflame was quick to make up for that mistake, but Bluespark was still unhappy at that. Because, she had paused. She was too hurt to process those thoughts, but he wanted her to see them for herself. Seeing was believing, after all. She needed to see the heartbreak, and it will be all the more overwhelming to feel it.

Asterflame reassured him that she chosen him. That she cared about him. That he was her mate and not who's-name-that-will-remain-unspoken. That calmed Bluespark down a bit, but not by very much. He was slightly unconvinced, and he let out a growl. ''You should be lucky that I wanted you as a mate. I could have any - '' That pausing moment when an idea flared into his mind. Of course, of course, why didn't he think of that? Bluespark closed his maw for a moment as his eyes glazed into the future of a blinding light that he felt was better for the both of them. ''Yes, yes! Let's have those.'' He barked at her. ''Kits would tie our bond forever.'' She would be his, he would be hers. They'd have little ones to care for, and Bluespark could dote over them. ''We can start a family.'' He purred, huskily. In his mind, he was jabbing at who's-name-that-will-remain-unspoken. Once who's-name-that-will-remain-unspoken seen Asterflame pregnant with kits - his kits - it'll keep that gray devil away from his love.

''I have to say, Asterflame. That's the best idea you ever had in that pretty little head of yours.'' The tom purred once more, and he weaved himself around the she cat, nuzzling her cheek, yet his tail draped over her shoulder. He nosed her fur, her cheek, inhaling in her sweet scent. ''I can see you being an excellent mother...'' They were still young, they had time, yet Bluespark was rushing this. He wanted both of them to hurt painfully bad. More so who's-name-that-will-remain-unspoken than his own mate, however. ''And, I'll be the ultimate father. We'd made the most perfect family, don't you agree?'' He licked the blue molly's cheek, and pressed himself against her.

Asterflame didn't understand. She wouldn't get it. Bluespark knew he could make her happy. Make her feel like she was the only she cat in the world. The only one his eyes caught. She was a diamond. His prize. His trophy. If only she let him in...she could see how happy they truly could be. ''You can never get rid of me, Asterflame. You're going to learn to love me so hard, that you'll break without my constant affection.'' His words were low, they were promises. No one was around them, which had to be good. The privacy was worth it. ''So, be a good, sweet mate, and let me know you love me because I love you.'' Bluespark never once heard the she cat say she loved him. He heard numerous times that she cared about him, and he wondered if he should be questioning that as well, but he wanted to hear those tender words escape her maw, so his heart could relax and revel in the fact that she did love him. Because, she did love him. She better had loved him.

@Lonestar23