Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2017, 11:54 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"I know." Splashheart sighed, leaning against him. "Im not going to shut her out of their lives, though. If she wants to, she can see them whenever I bring them to visit. I wont keep her form her grandchildren." She shook her head, as if clearing all the bad thoughts before nuzzling him back. What he said was true, she knew even today could be her mothers last day alive. But while the thought hurt faintly, it didnt affect her like most cats. After all, she didnt even know Swiftbreeze. It still hurt though, it still scared her, just not badly.

Splashheart had to grin at his comment, all the bad thoughts and the sadness leaving as she grinned up at him. "Hm, good idea." She smiled warmly. "Im glad they want to be part of the kits lives. I was half afraid they'd turn their backs, but I should've known better. They're my siblings, after all." She said fondly, a smile on her face. "I just cant wait for Snowsong's reaction when she sees them, though. She absolutely adores kits."

The blue/gray she-cat smiled at how excited her mate was, her blue eyes sparkling. She quickly pushed herself to her paws as well, grinning at him. Today she would no longer be a ThunderClan cat, but a RiverClan cat. She could hardly wait to start her new future. A new chapter in her life.

She trotted after him as he started walking, excitement written all over her face as a smile twitched at her maw. She giggled as he spoke, leaning against Mixedfur for support and letting him go on. She knew he only wanted her to be comfortable, and the thought warmed her all over. It was going to be hard adjusting to all the RiverClan ways and most cats probably wouldnt be all that friendly....But she was ready, she was more than ready, because she had her mate. She would always have him.

Splashheart smiled up at him, a purr rumbling in her chest as she licked his cheek. "I know." She grinned. "And you'll be the first one I call when I need something."
‘’Good.’’ Mixedfur grinned as they continued to walk. ‘’They only have one living grandparent. Both of their grandfathers are dead, and one of the grandmothers are dead.’’ He sighed sadly. ‘’It’s great that they have many supportive aunties and uncles on your side. It gives them more cats to look up to...instead of just us.’’

Mixedfur glanced at his mate from the corner of his eyes, sighing contentedly. ‘’Obviously, I should. Who else you gonna call?’’ He snorted, joking. ‘’I know you’ll make some good friends. Although...I honestly believe that you would get along definitely with Heavencloud. She’s the sweetest, I swear, and she always welcome new cats into the clan. Along with her sister, Angelcloud. I know they will adore you as much as I do.’’ He tenderly nosed her cheek.

He also knew that Jasperpelt would welcome her with opened paws. After all, Jasperpelt was a good tom, understanding, and respectful. Mixedfur could count on him, and if, for any reason that he wasn’t around, he would want her to go to Jasperpelt. He knew that Jasperpelt would help her. Unless she was comfortable with Angelcloud and Heavencloud. They would help her as well…

But, as for Charmpelt, he was iffy if he would allow his mate to interact with the flirtatious feline. He didn’t trust Charmpelt fully with the females, and he wouldn’t want Splashheart to associate herself with him anyway. He was his friend. He was his good friend, but the cat had his sly ways.

‘’If, for any reason, at all,’’ He said, his voice hardening with concern. ‘’That I’m not around, Angelcloud and Heavencloud will help you. There is also Jasperpelt who will be able to help you if you need anything at all, but for the most part I’ll be around, so you don’t have to worry.’’ He didn’t even bother mentioning Charmpelt. Why would he?

‘’They will also be able to help out with the kits,’’ He said. ‘’I mean Angelcloud and Heavencloud will, but Jasperpelt...I don’t know how he would feel around kits,’’ the large tom shrugged, ‘’but I do know that Angelcloud and Heavencloud will be glad to kit-sit if you ever feel that you need a break, but you probably wouldn’t since you love being a mother and all. Five kits! Just wow. You’re trying to tire me out.’’ He chuckled, but he thought happily on the situation. He would face any hardships that is thrown at them, and create the moments into sweetness. Along with the help of her family, and the help of close friends that he considered family...he knew that they would be okay. ‘’And, as for the she-kits...oh boy, they better watch out! I know they have uncles that will be willing to fight any tom--Roarclaw, Foxthorn-- so, I’m not alone in this.’’ He chuckled just thinking of the thought.