View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2019, 10:09 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

@Okapi

Grousestar sat up in his nest as he heard the approach of pawsteps outside of his den, his eyes immediately focusing on Fennelheart as she stormed in and spat at the very ground before him, his pupils narrowing and his jaw tightening. Being the polite cat he was, he would let her finish what she was saying, but already it was readily apparent he did not like the tone and attitude she was using with him. And it seems she thought her apology would just clear it up as if she didn't spit at the very feet of her leader.
Grousestar would stand in his nest and glare down at the female warrior, face taught with stern anger. "I know that I am generally seen as a relaxed and easy going leader, but I will not tolerate that tone in my den. You do not spit at me in my own den, and you do not call me a mouse brain. I am your leader, not your fellow warrior. I do not stand for blatant disrespect." His voice was sharp and easily heard, and his emerald eyes only reflected the muted anger he showed in his demeanor.
"I understand that moving is a big choice, and that not everyone is happy with it. But I have never taught my clan hatred for another clan. It is a shame that you see a problem with a Riverclan deputy. And it is a shame that you feel this strongly against joining another clan. Unfortunately, my decision is final and no amount of your disrespect will sway me in this matter. In fact, maybe you should stick with the apprentices in helping the elders move. Perhaps that will teach you some humility."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?