View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: April Gathering [Leaders]

Attention was drawn to the next feline to climb up onto the stone. Turning his head, he met the gaze of Russetstar, the Riverclan leader. It was a shame that he had to explain once more that Dapplestar had disappeared, but it was something he was going to have to get used to if Halestar happened to bring it up too. Perhaps it were better he ignored the question now and told all the clans at once? No. That would be rude to Russetstar. Blazingstar awaited Snowstar to finish speaking and waited for the Riverclan leader to react before he chimed in his own answer, looking between Grousestar and Russetstar as he figured Grousestar must be the least bit suspicious of his new rank. Unless Skyclan somehow knew, the Windclan leader was almost certain they didn't realize what happened. "Dapplestar had passed away, so I had to take over leadership this past moon. I've been trying my hardest to live up to the legacy she had left behind," he spoke softly, though loud enough for all the leaders to hear. His voice was sad, but confident and his gaze held no other expressions besides loyalty.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL