View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2017, 10:06 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: April Gathering [Leaders]

(Jiiiiiiingle! -bows-)
Snowstar didnt miss the sad tone in Blazingstar's voice. This time she couldnt stop herself, and the Siamese found herself padding forward slightly, their pelts almost brushing, as she young leader allowed her tail tip to gently graze over Blazingstar's shoulder. The touch was light, almost as if it wasnt there at all, before she stepped back with a gentle smile. "Its good you want to be a good leader, but nobody expects you to be exactly like her. You're a good leader anyway." She mewed, her voice quiet and with a soft tone to it, her ice blue eyes sparkling as she looked at the WindClan leader. "Just be yourself, leave your own legacy." She cracked a smile at him before turning her gaze to Halestar, still smiling, the same warm look in her blue hues.

"Oh, right." Snowstar shifted her paws somewhat awkwardly, giving a sheepish smile. "Maybe you should start...Halestar, right?" She checked, before flicking her ears. "Or at least, one of you should go first. Im not really...Used to it yet," She added with a soft chuckle, giving her chest fur a few quick licks. She was still aware she was surrounded by cats much older, much more experienced. It made her somewhat nervous. Ohhhh, StarClan dont let me make a fool out of myself. She thought, gazing at the others.

[ @Jingle @Suspiciousmindz ^~^)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust