View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: April Gathering [Leaders]

@Suspiciousminz @Dark Melody @fenic! @Jingle

"Oh the prey is running quite well, especially with New Leaf taking over! I hope it is the same for your clan?" Replied the brown tabby to the Windclan leader in regards to the question he had asked, allowing the other tom enough time to reply before turning to Snowstar in time to hear her reply.
His brows arched a bit to hear that Gyrewind had stepped down and that she was the one to take the spot of leader for Thunderclan before a look of happiness was replacing the surprise, his head dipping carefully in respect to the new leader. "Well, then I wish you the best of luck Snowstar! I'm sure you'll do wonderful. And yes, yes, I am Grousestar, leader of Skyclan!" He would say, almost as if excited, that grin on his dancing across his lips again before his attention was pulled to Russetstar, his ears perking up as the Riverclan leader joined them.
"Greetings Russetstar, you are indeed not the last one to join, that would be dear Halestar it seems. Regardless, good to see you could make it!"

Clearing his throat, Grousestar would sit up a bit straighter and give his chest a few licks as he waited for the final leader to join them up on these rocks, so that the gathering could officially begin, allowing the others to converse among themselves about the happenings, the replacements. However.. He caught what Blazingstar said, his eyes blinking and his head turning to look at the orange tabby, a look of sympathy and sadness showing clear on his muzzle. It was always a terrible thing to hear of another leader passing, even though he never had a chance to formally meet Dapplestar. His head would bow and his eyes would glance to the new Windclan leader.
"That is terrible news, my condolences for your clan.. I'm sure you'll do a great job, you seem like a fine young tom."
And as he finished saying this, the Shadowclan leader made her way up to them, Grousestar's head lifting and turning to look at Halestar with the same smile he offered to every other leader, a polite and friendly look to it. ""Greetings Halestar!"
And at her suggestion that they start doing the announcements, he would nod his head in agreement, sighing as he got settled into place.
"That would be a good idea."

Grousestar was fully capable of going first, he believes he got the hang of the whole gathering thing last time around, however, he sat back to allow someone else, whoever wished to go first, to step up. When Halestar shared Shadowclan's news, he would focus his sole attention on her, smiling in happiness to hear that her clan was doing better than they have been in a while. It was always nice hearing the prosperity of other clans, to hear that they were doing well. And at the announcement of a new deputy, he would tilt his head in curiosity for a moment. What happened to the other I wonder? Hopefully they're okay.
Regardless, he would nod his head and murmur good luck for the new one.

After a moment of silence, Grousestar would stand and clear his throat before letting his voice ring out to the cats below him, his emerald eyes catching the moonlight as he focused his gaze upon them.
"Aside from a few.. Disturbances with the group called the Dusk Syndicate, Skyclan has also been fairing well with the bringing of New Leaf. Prey has returned and is as plentiful as ever in the new territory and we have many new young warriors to welcome." With that charismatic smile of his, he would step back and sit back down, wearing a mask of happiness to cover his agitation with the Syndicate.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?