View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2017, 06:40 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: April Gathering [Leaders]

[*dies* sorry, don't have much time during the week to RP]

As each leader stepped up to speak, he listened quietly. All seemed well in the other clans, as he hoped it should be. Everything was well in his clan as well, although he figured it'd be wise to leave out what cats he'd recruited lately and the ceremonies that took place. There were just too many to name in that short time he wanted... or needed... to speak. As Russetstar sat down, Blazingstar stood up. The Windclan leader took a few paces forwards and looked down at the gathering of cats. They were all listening, quietly talking here and there, but all ears were pricked towards him. "In Dapplestar's death, I have taken over leadership of Windclan. I have assigned Shrikecall as the new deputy," he paused, gesturing towards his deputy in the midst of the crowd before continuing. "I can only hope to live up to the legacy Dapplestar left behind. Otherwise, Windclan has been prospering as we welcome new warriors, apprentices, and kits into the clan. New-leaf brings plenty of hares to the moors," Blazingstar concluded, nodding a little at the end of his announcement. With that, the gathering would conclude. Blazingstar stepped back, giving each of the other leaders a small nod.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL